unmountable boot volume error & automatic repair loop

plese help me ASAP,

Whenever I turn on my laptop from Windows 8 it would keep saying "preparing automatic repair" and it would just just sit there for a minute or so and after it is over, it will just send me to a black screen which would stay black even for several hours if you leave it there, and if I just keep turning it off and on sometimesit would just take me to a regular start up with the same rolling dots I would see, but then after that would take me to a blue screen saying some problems occurred and that windows is trying to fix the problem, the blue screen would only appear for about a second then underneath it an error would pop up in like half a second, literally and disappear, I tried to record it with my tablet to see what it would say and said, "unmountable boot volume error" please help me as I am struggling to fix this as I have these 2 problems occuring at the same time, I cannot go into safe mode no matter what I try, I can't also choose system recovery as everytime I do it would just give me the automatic repair loop please help me as I am struggling with a lot of things at the moment and fixing this laptop can solve a majority of those problems I tried calling the company who made the computers, all the guy did was made me try to go to safe mode which didn't work, he didn't know what else to do so he had me try and speak to someone else, but I had to pay $200 since the first call is free, like really?

I currently have a lenovo Y410p ideadpad