DU Meter shows traffic when no power switched off at point

Lamb Chop

I have seen this for a long time and wondered - how does traffic show when not only shut down the computer but the modem and all shut off at the wall point too. :wub:

Is this a problem - ie meaning say people can use your computer together with many others with owners unknowing to increase their power like having a Kray or even several linked if enough.

should spooky music play when I check my content which usually is only on the day of change over of allowance to see if it did change so get accurate readings. :devil:

Trying to get screen pic of Du Meter report up here using paint and pictures but seems not as easy as once was. If not here will try on new post.

Try to uplift screen print for above showing traffic at 11pm last night and 3am today. worked!!! using Apple picture copy and paste via Pale Moon.

Well it tried.

Re-sized it down to 640x512 smallest on resize but still cant uplift.

That's the whole point I a not using it as power is switched off as I said not only computer itself, but power point on wall as I always switch these off and leave only fridge freezers on.

And of course it is a software program that meters my use so can check it and see what is happening all the time when using computer. And stay within allowance as slowed down to 64kps if go over.

I wonder why it can show use when no power whatsoever. That is all. Must be an explanation and I cant be only one using DU Meter but guess better try and see if they have a forum.