Low disk space problem

Actually, I am not really familiar with the computer stuffs and don’t know how to cope with my low disk space problem. In fact, yesterday, when trying to install a photo editing program on my computer, a pop-up was given and told me the system partition had a low disk space problem and needed to be expanded. But, I don’t know how to expand it. Do you know how to do that? What should I do? Detailed steps could be great appreciated! Thanks!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Windows Tab:
Internet Explorer - Temporary Internet Files, Cookies
System - Empty Recycle Bin, Temporary Files, Windows Log Files,
Applications Tab:

FireFox - Cookies, Download History, Internet Cache.
Internet - Sun Java.
Multimedia - Adobe Flash Player.
The 'Analyze' button allows you preview (without actually deleting) what will be deleted and how much hard drive space you will get back. Also available is customization, see Options/Custom to add any other/additional files or folders you want removed. After clicking on the ‘Analyze’ button CCleaner listed almost 1GB of files to be deleted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...