Cant make out if this is good bad or dangerous

Lamb Chop

I have this item on my computer - registry I think - and have it blocked on firewall and having problems as usual seems to me with Win 7 on downloading updates and M$ service desk not able to help yet - waiting for next level of service, looking for anything that maybe a problem. they did scans and tried everything for 3 hours yesterday then said next level but no malware virus or anything they found OK?

http://www.isthisfilesafe.com/md5/CB136B267569A62EF63D798BC90ABD5A_details.aspx

This above, is what vendor of Online Armour Firewall, Emisoft, had to say.

And then went here

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d98364a0e404707f06995f522ecfc5e739b5206a1afc874176f066936e8b6b83/analysis/

Means double dutch to me :paperbag1::wacko: wont bother you more knowledgeable people.

So what do I do? If anything and is this a nasty or not? :ranting: Seems a lot have it too must be an answer?

I was supposed to be called back today by Microsoft Answer Desk Tech as paid for service and the woman couldn't find what was making updates of framework 4.5 just released not take. Has tried again and again every time I shut down. Like it did with Graphic but that disappeared in the end and I thought not for me, but seems I have a problem.

Took my money upfront - thought cheaper than unplugging and hauling it and me into town which is a 35 k drive away and more costly in reality.

Looking around I found this update file and think that this maybe it - but get lost trying to explain as not really good at this, but looking for previous versions they appeared and the same file id 'update' is there for every day that windows has tried to download this update.

Why she didn't find it - beats me, spent 3 hours in my computer checking, but maybe not the answer. But then maybe is. Trouble is now here cant explain how where I found it but suspect back in program files (x86) as had the post above bit etc.

The higher level tech than the last lady was supposed to be calling me back at 10am my time. Has not and now coming up to midday. :censored:

Leaves one sort of stuck cant start a job if may have to stop etc.

Time difference too of course they work to 22 hours Pacific time. then start but they rang me to confirm the 10am my time start so should have :ranting:

Now midday here so got to go do lunch for a working man - bet they ring and want to start - Murphy's Law.

No came with AVG - I had it short time came free vendor loaded by manufacturer - uninstalled it as dont trust it.

who built this computer, he had loaded my previous 64 bit off of a family pack 2 discs 3 licenses, 32 & 64 etc.

anyway thanks for that. Glad not alone wonder how many others have that .bat file and done know - lots as several friends still swear by AVG.

Will post re Windows Ask Desk in new post.