all of sudden my windows wont boot up

Last night my pc wont boot & I tried auto repair but it fail, I also tried to refresh my pc via advanced troubleshoot while booting from the windows DVD but it fail ,I searched the internet for a solution & found that I could boot from the widows dvd and start the command prompt to fix the boot manger and I tried but it always gives me "failure when attempting to copy boot files" and I tried all types of commands supported by bcdboot.exe but each an every time the same happen "failure when attempting to copy boot files" and yes the primary partition that have the windows root is active , one more thing all folders and files in the partition is marked as read only when I try to unmark it always give me access "is denied" error even after giving the permission as an administrator even if I tried to format it while booting from the windows DVD as a new fresh install it gives cannot format unlock your driver first but I didn't locked it in the first place and nothing unusual happened in the last time I used my pc

sorry for my bad English, English is not my first language , any tips or explanation's or advices will be appreciated..

thanx in advance