Intel where is my NUC.

Alan2273

Last August I purchased a NUC i3 from a well known online retailer.
After adding a M2 SSD drive and 8GB's RAM it was perfect for my needs.
Fast forward seven months and it developed a fault, I contacted the retailer I purchased it from and the sent me a free returns label, stating that they would send it back to Intel for replacement.
They also told me it would take up to 28 days for the replacement to get back to me.
After 35 days I had an e-mail from the retailer saying they had heard from Intel and to send me a replacement, but they have to wait for Intel to send the unit to them.
So for over a month now I have been without my main computer and still have no delivery date even with the retailer chasing it up.

Still it gave me a good excuse to buy some nice new shiny bits and build myself another computer, so a result of sorts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No the online retailer is down south.

It is all sorted now, after contacting them again, they said even though the unit was over six months old they would give me a full purchase price refund, and they also sent me a £50 voucher, so win win.