Several different Win7 Pro BSODs for weeks

Amby19

For a couple of weeks now I've been getting several different BSODs on one of my 64-bit Win 7 Pro SP1 systems.  I don't think I've seen more than one at a time (i.e., the sequence I keep seeing is BSOD, reboot with CHKDSK, then the system runs fine with no issues for hours or days before another BSOD occurs).

Due to upload size constraints on this forum, I could only upload 3 of the 5 mini-dumps I've experienced in the last 24 hours.  In that time, I've seen 4 different BSOD types: 0x03B, 0x00A, 0x01A, and two 0x04E -- but I've seen a couple of other ones whose error codes I can't recall.

Raxco PerfectUpdater detects no out-of-date drivers, and I haven't added any new hardware in months.  The only new drivers/services/software I've installed were for WinAntiRansom, which is brand new as of a few hours ago, so they can't be responsible for the BSODs. (I installed it because of an apparent "ransom" attempt that failed on a different machine).

Both MBAM and Avira Pro report no malware.  Also, I've exhaustively run MemTest86 v7 for almost two full days and no memory errors were discovered.

I'm stumped, so I'm asking you geniuses around here for help.  Desperately!

Thanks!

BSOD Mini-Dumps.zip

I make a point of backing up as soon as I have installed Windows,and the make regular back ups. If no one can help,do you have the means of reinstalling Windows? Of course,I hope someone else can offer more help.