Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

What is a Q R scanner supposed to achieve? I downloaded one into my phone to see what it does. I have just received a letter from my credit card company, and there was one of those funny little squares at the top. I scanned and got a load of meaningless numbers.

"What is a Q R scanner supposed to achieve?"

As far as I can tell it is yet another of these gadgets conceived and produced solely to be yet another way of separating any one using one from his money, in a subtle and effective manner.

Seems like it. I had obviously not noticed the  add at the top. I had held my phone too close and the image with the numbers was too large, I scanned several more of the little thingies, and there were ads for things that I had never heard of..

" there were ads for things that I had never heard of.."

I think some of these things are made not to be heard. Like tripe, potted meat,  owl giblets, bishops knee pads, etc.

3 minutes ago, catgate said:

I think some of these things are made not to be heard. Like tripe, potted meat,  owl giblets, bishops knee pads, etc.

Knee pads are useful for carpet layers.

2 hours ago, andsome said:

If you had never heard of them how did you know what they were, and where they were available????

1 hour ago, catgate said:

If you had never heard of them how did you know what they were, and where they were available????

Because it offered various things, eg, a download to help with tax returns

Well, the number of times the tax returns exceeded the number of times the window cleaner went to Holland, the easier it was for the exchequer to decide  where to buy a new elephant pup (male).

Not unless they were cooked fully.

Just now, catgate said:

Not unless they were cooked fully.

I stir fry them