Resolved - Microsoft Outlook 2003

jpcummins

1) I seem to remember someone on a forum saying he was running Outlook 2003 on a computer with the Windows 10 Operating System and that all of its functions were working.  I have had Outlook 2003 since it first come out I and I installed it on my Laptop when it was purchased three years ago.  I haven't been using it because I use Outlook Express Classic Free, which serves my needs.  But, I recently though I would see if it still worked.  I can send emails but I can't receive them.  So at least in my case it isn't compatible.  Basically I was just curious.  2) I have not read this particular article but I will.  Thanks for replying, I appreciate it.  Note:  Why there is still interest in old technology?  Most likely it is because people purchased the old software when they needed and used it daily and now hate to buy newer software to do what the older did satisfactorily plus they only need to use it periodically.