Resolved - copy timestamps only

We transferred a large amount of data( about 270G ) from the old laptop to another new one , but we found that the files on the destination laptop are there but with the wrong year (2001). I would like to copy just the time attributes from the old laptop to the new one without re-copying files. I found a way via Robocopy but unfortunately, it will re-copying files again and this will take so much time.

Hi @Boris 

I know that there is a ton of copy/backup tools as an alternatives to Robocopy like FreeFileSync , Duplicati, Gs Richcopy 360 , Carbonite ....etc , but the question which tool has an option that can allow me to copy time attributes only for 270G data without without re-copying files , this is depends on the users experience ! It would take so much time If I will try many tools , so your experience is appreciated in this case