eTrust EZ Armor Security Suite/microsoft

Guest ellas

eTrust EZ Armor Security Suite from Computer Associates, the world's #1 supplier of Internet security software** combines award-winning Antivirus with industrial-strength Firewall protection. Built specifically for today's Internet-intensive computer user, eTrust EZ Armor leverages the core technology CA has developed for the world's most demanding users including over 99% of the Fortune 500.

EZ to install and a snap to use, eTrust EZ Armor provides automatic virus updates, advanced email attachment protection, EZ to use firewall settings, activity control to stop website monitoring, ad blocking and cookie control features for a more enjoyable Internet experience. http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/

Re. the need to uninstall your existing A/V - this is only because you shouldn't have two real time monitoring AVs running concurrently - they can conflict.

As far as I remember it was the same with installing Inoculate-It. You just need to disable your existing A/Vs RTM - both can stay installed as long as you only use one for RTM. You can then scan your H/D with either.

The Firewall seems to be ZA Pro - so that should be OK - even if its not the very latest version.

I'll d/l it when I've got a spare hour and a quarter ! :D

Confirmation - you only have to disable the RTM of your current AV - not uninstall it.

You can also just install whatever bits of EZ Armor you want

i.e. you can keep your existing firewall and just use their AV

or

just use their firewall with your existing AV.

First year is free - next year is $29.95 for renewal.