Is Rank Math plugin is good?

robertsamuel

A quick Google seems to indicate that the free version of Rank Math is very popular as a Wordpress plugin.

But have I ever used Wordpress ? No.

Have I used Rank Math ? No.

So take my comments for what they are not a considered or informed opinion. I guess the only way you'll find out if it's a good plugin for you is to try it and find out,

On 11/14/2022 at 6:09 PM, Belatucadrus said:

A quick Google seems to indicate that the free version of Rank Math is very popular as a Wordpress plugin.

But have I ever used Wordpress ? No.

Have I used Rank Math ? No.

So take my comments for what they are not a considered or informed opinion. I guess the only way you'll find out if it's a good plugin for you is to try it and find out,

You never used wordpress?

I switched from All in one SEO to Rank Math about a month ago and it's great so far.  I haven't used Yoast in years, but that one is still touted as the "best".  I prefer lightweight vs a million features because my site was loading slowly despite running Astra/Litespeed cache. WPRocket jumped me from 40 to 90 on page speed tests though.  The site is readfora.com if you're interested in checking it out

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rank Math is a popular SEO plugin for WordPress that has received positive reviews from users. It offers a variety of features for optimizing your website for search engines, including keyword research, meta tags, sitemaps, and more. Many users have reported that it is easy to use and has helped improve their website's search engine rankings. However, as with any plugin, it's important to consider if it fits your specific needs and if it's compatible with your website.

Regards
Jamal Shah

• 3 months later...

Rank Math is a popular SEO plugin for WordPress that has received many positive reviews. It is considered user-friendly, gives you a lot of control over your SEO efforts, and has various helpful features such as a sitemap generator, a Google Search Console integration, and a 301 redirect tool1. The support team is also reported to be very responsive and helpful.

Overall, Rank Math is considered by many to be one of the best WordPress SEO plugins on the market