Remember Me?

pj123

Hello pj123

I think I've only logged on the the forum twice since I've been here - and I look in every day. I just don't bother with logging out. Well, actually I forget to log out.

This might not be the correct procedure but on-one's complained :)

Guest Grim Reaper

to answer your actual question......

Click login and when you are taken here

login.JPG

just check the remember me box.

as tankus says, check you are not using a cookie killer.

no idea why,can you right click on the start button,then explore, from the menu go to documents and settings and then have a look in the cookie folder to see if theres a windowsforum cookie in there

No idea why it happened. Had to do a "restart" due to a problem with the PCA Forum. Now when I go to windowsforum I am automatically logged in. Perhaps then it should say something like "you need to restart your computer for these settings to take effect"???

Guest nellie2

when I log out... I go to log in and it asks for user id and pasword, I only have to put an n in the box and the rest of my user id appears. I click on that and my password box is filled automatically.

If you don't want to log back in then don't log out... just close the browser window.