[Resolved]-Internet access???

andsome

Has anyone else noticed problems on the INTERNET this morning? Some sites open OK, others will not. This site opens like lightning. PCA, The Hunger Site, The Rain Forest site, and several others won't open. Hot mail is also OK.

Funny you should say that andsome, I am having trouble trying to get to a couple of sites. I ran a trace and the connection seems to be breaking down about halfway through it's journey. One of the servers in the path may be offline... I don't know. Will just have to hope it sorts itself out.

I've just found out that the sites I am trying to get to are under a massive DOS attack.  So the sites are down until it is sorted out. :(  At least I know it isn't me or NTL

These DOS's are getting to be a pain in the ass now, they are causing trouble everywhere. Thanks for the info.