Calling all Nokia 7650 Mobile phone users

Tony

Hi

I have a Nokia 7650 phone, and like an idiot, when i set up the address book on it i cleared the sim card memory.

My address book is stored in the phones memory.

I want to start using my older Nokia 3310 (i think) for work.

On the 7650 phone i can't seem to see any way of copying the address book back to the sim card.

I am thinking of buying a USB Bluetooth dongle for the PC, i have installed the Nokia software on my PC to see if i can transfer the addresss book to the sim card, but the software will not open with out detecting the phone, now i don't want to buy the bluetooth dongle if the software isn't go to do what i want it to do.

So is there any way of transferring the address book to the sim card, either with or with out the dongle.

Cheers

Tony

Guest Blink_182_fan

i have a nokia 3510i which allows me to copy my phone book to my sim or my phone book to my phone and how i do it is i open the menu then go into phone book and then i look through it and there is an option called copy and then you go into it and it says from phone to sim card or from sim card to phone when u have clicked the one that you want it asks you to move original or keep original. you would have to move original or if you dont when you go through the numbers they would be there twice. i hop this is help full to you