Power Point

nellie2

I've just recieved my Tourbus news letter and as usual it is full of all sorts of interesting things.

What caught my eye though was this

It is a powerpoint presentation from Patrick Crispen on how to use Power Point to teach

At least thirty million PowerPoint presentations are made each day, and there are over 800 PowerPoint books currently in print. PowerPoint is the defacto standard for on-screen presentations in practically every school and training center in the world. Unfortunately, while millions of educators and trainers know how to use PowerPoint, few know how to use PowerPoint to teach well. This one hour workshop combines current learning theory and research, usability studies, and practical experience to show you how to effectively use PowerPoint to teach in any environment—the K-16 classroom, a corporate training center, a community meeting ... anywhere.

Just thought you might have found it interesting too!!! :)