PSU 500W or so...needed!

Just checked in my current machine. There are, as Christmas cracker says 5 Molex on cables direct from the PSU but some have 1 to 2 splitters on them. I'm running three optical drives, four hard drives and a floppy. There is still a Molex to spare so the figure given in the manual is a bit out. Note the splitters were with the PSU/case, not my additions.

Cracker you didn't go snapping your camera for me now did you :blush:

Models: TRUE330, TRUE380, TRUE430, TRUE480, TRUE550

Connectors: The Antec TruePower power supply is an ATX12V form factor power

supply. An ATX12V power supply has a single 20-pin Main Power Connector, a 6-pin AUX Power Connector and a 4-pin +12V Power Connector to the motherboard. It also comes with seven 4-pin Peripheral Power Connectors and two 4-pin Floppy Drive Power Connectors to your drives. It is backwards compatible to previous ATX form factor power supplys. If your motherboard does not support the AUX Power Connector or the +12V Power Connector, you can still use this power supply.

Hmm I've just checked the size of my current psu and its dimensions are as follows...

H - 85mm

L - 150mm

W - 140mm

Although I could have the L and W the wrong way round :blush: Is this the correct size?

So it will be just case of whip the old one out and snap the new one in place?