My website

Blink_182_fan

ok it told me to put index.htm into a folder called root and the rest in a folder called internal and now the site is not working

Edit: i removed the folders and now the site is back to the way it was but i really cant understand why the pictures from the template arent working

ok,

when you were desiging the site, using frontpage,you downloaded the template pack.

Then you moved ALL the files into public_html, i seen you do that (i was there)

now,from there, if you wanted to add any images ie your banners, they would also have to be from the publi_html folder, bexause when you are using an htm/html file the images are not accually saved with it, they are in a way "hotlinked" form another file.

So, for example if you "hotlinked" you banner form C:doc and sets/blink182/my documents/my pictures/banner.gif

then when you upload you htm file then it will be looking for /mydocuments/my picrures/banner.gif

then again if you had all your webstuff in pubiu_html and you images in public_html/images you would need to make a new folder on freewebs call images and upload all you images to that folder

hope that makes sence

andy

ok i have found the reason

in restricted sites M$ in its wisdom blocks freewebs.com

if everyone goes to tools>internet options>privacy>sites

now scroll down and you will see freewebs.com is on the list

got your site now mate

Actually madboy, I do not think it is Explorer which is blocking the site, but in fact SpyWareBlaster!

I assume you are using SpyWareBlaster. If so, if you go and have a look now, it will tell you that the site has been removed from it's protection.

Mr. M.