1. 1. ban or not

• yes
    • no
    • dont care

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...if hehes gone and not to return who can i turn my witty sense of humour to now?

MOOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest Shirley_Crabtree

Damo...you surprise me....I thought you were a decent guy....why did you ever feel the need to bully other members?

Shame on you!!..You complain about Trolls...but you feed them all the time...I think that troll baiters are as bad as the trolls...Hell you encourage them!!!

Guest Nellie2

Am I too late to put in my two penny worth??? I think he he should be given another chance.........he obviously likes us lot so that can't be bad. :rolleyes:

But......it should be spelt out to him exactly what is not acceptable etc so he knows where the line is.

As others have said, he seems to know what he is on about when it comes to the technical stuff and will probably be a valued forum member when he has grown up a bit!!! :whitling:

i feel that it is up to the moderators to decide if a person is a disruptive influence to the group and also to decide on what should be done..

my 2 cents is to let him stay banned.. i'm sure he'll be back soon under a different id .. put him on probation or something then..

in any case it's up to the mods only.. there are enough of you here to decide.. why ask the rest of us ?

having said all that i have to apologise for winding up a few certain people on a few occasions and making things get even more out of hand.

Guest Cookie
Well...if hehes gone and not to return who can i turn my witty sense of humour to now?

Will I do Damo? :lol:

I voted 'Don't Care' because I don't know the full story. :(

I have just been having another look/read of the post to this thread, and it seams to have dried up! :lol:

Maybe it is time to see if he his prepared to make his apologies to the admin team, and be given another chance. Must admit it has been a quiet weekend without him, but I miss his jokes and fun outlook on life.

I think he was only making a lot of post because he wanted to reach the titled position of, "Respected Member" :lol:

Hell's teeth, I say, this is serious blood and sand stuff by the looks of it.

If nothing else the subject has certainly increased the number of postings for some folks. What comes after XP or Respected Member? lol

If ever I have to go before a jury I will object if any of you lot are on it lol. None of you seem to have spotted the obvious anyway. Clearly hehe was a girl, prolly a pretty one but that does not give her an excuse.

I vote she should be hung, drawn, and quartered. At the very least cat-o-nine-tails in the town square!!!

None of you seem to have spotted the obvious anyway. Clearly hehe was a girl, prolly a pretty one but that does not give her an excuse.

Hmmm, not sure about that one Snec. With a given name of Adrian (admittedly could be female), a requested forum title of "Annoying Bloke" and "male" selected on his user profile. Plus looking at some of his posted links, I think you will find hehe was almost certainly a geezer! :) I hope :lol:

Mr. M.

Well I have a confession to make! :lol:

He He, has been in touch with me, via I M, and at his request I have forwarded his apology to Craig, the e-mail to me is a private one, and I will keep it that way. :rolleyes:

He He, has been in touch with me, via I M, and at his request I have forwarded his apology to Craig, the e-mail to me is a private one, and I will keep it that way.  :rolleyes:

This is true!

I have the facts, ..........but the truth is out there :D !!!!

Still, one more chance is in order after the aplogies i have recieved over the last few days.

Annoying, but funny - that is he he!

Forum Guidlines will be introduced with the 'New Beginning' soon.

Guest he he :-)™
All sweetness and light now, When it suits hey? Bit girly that!

I'm only joking she she, you're Ok. I Lurve females anyway.

what r u on about???? I am a male.... :stupid: and whats this about sweetness?