Looking for feedback

Guest Nellie2

Guest Nellie2

Thanks mmmbisto......I am still at the very basic stage. At the moment I am learning about lists and indentation!!

The thing I've noticed so far about HTML is that once you have grasped how it works......tags etc, which isn't hard.......the rest is just a question of knowing what tags and attributes you can use and what the code is. I think :blink:

I am quite enjoying myself actually :)

Guest he he :-)™
Thanks mmmbisto......I am still at the very basic stage.  At the moment I am learning about lists and indentation!!

The thing I've noticed so far about HTML is that once you have grasped how it works......tags etc, which isn't hard.......the rest is just a question of knowing what tags and attributes you can use and what the code is.  I think  :blink:

I am quite enjoying myself actually  :)

HTML.... easy peasy.... just don't ask me to do any... :lol: :lol:

Guest Nellie2

Oh no that would be a bit pretentious I think. Anyway, there are plenty of good HTML tutorials out there on the web......mine is just a platform for me to practice with really.

But thank you for the thought!! :)

Guest Nellie2

Oh thanks for that Mark...... I only know how to do beige at the moment, haven't got to colours yet. Ok, the next page is up, it is a bit long and I might break it down into separate pages in the future. But what I want to do is get the info up then fiddle and play about once I know a bit more.

I'm impressed Nellie, Im going to be keeping a close eye on your site, in fact ive just recommended it to a collegue here at the hotel who's interested in HTML! :D

The Alignment page is very thorough, don't worry about it being to long, it's not!

Excellent, you've gone way past my level of knowledge of HTML already.......Im going to have to catch up! ;) :lol: :lol:

Damo