Broadband Tuner 1.0

Chris

About Broadband Tuner

The Broadband Tuner allows you to take full advantage of very high speed Internet connections that have a high latency. The installer tweaks some system parameters.

There is an optional uninstaller that can be used to restore the settings that were in effect at the time just before the system parameters were changed.

More | Here

• 3 months later...

Yeah does sound great for mac. In fact i was going to buy a mac because they dont get viruses/spyware or mac attacks but then I Read on some site they some dude Name kevin made a worm for mac Or something like that...Not sure how the story went but I know there is a virus That was made for mac's not too long ago....And thats why I wont buy one.

Malware writers obsessively want their creations to have as wide a distribution as possible. As Mac computers have a relatively tiny propotion of the market compared with Windows the desire to create Mac viruses is that much less. It doesn't mean that the Mac computer is necessarily intrinsically safer from malware attacks, it's just that few have bothered to create the virus/trojan/other nasty.