Windows Vista 64bit- No sound/ no wireless drivers

You can try reinstalling the XP drivers for these devices, but if it doesn't work, sorry, you're pretty much out of luck as far as drivers go. Different OS'es require different drivers and Vista is no different. From what I've seen on HPs site, they don't yet have Vista drivers available.

Merged the posts :)

Thanks for the reply and post merge. Is there an edit button I don't know about? I don't like to double post.

As said, the edit button disappears after a while. For subscribers however it is a permanent fixture, and we can also delete our postings. There are other benefits as well. It is a very small price to pay for an excellent forum. Click on MY CONTROLS, at the top of the page, then look on the left hand side of the page, and see Purchase paid subscriptions.

• 3 weeks later...