Help Tech pro

Good luck with your site but, be warned that almost every week sees new Windows help forums introduced. Very few of these exist at the end of the first month and even fewer after the first year.

I did find page loading very slow - even on 8Mbps broadband.

Yes, loads fast for me and looks very nice in I.E. but not too good in Firefox. :(

I closed the site immediately after opening it yesterday; I thought it was a bad joke - definitely the worst design I've ever seen!

But now that you mention IE and FF, there is indeed a major difference! But since I'm not about to switch to IE, I will stay away from the site until it's FF-browseable.

Andsome, you can now say what you have to say (barge poles, etc.) :D

I do site checking for my son's web business and, on auto pilot, I checked the site using IE as the first in the list of available browsers. Agreed is it not good on Firefox - which, as everyone knows, is my browser of choice.

Old age is progressing at a pace :(

• 2 weeks later...