Money?

Panasonic

You better hope spammers don't see this. The amount of spam I get saying Earn Money At HOME...Become Rich QUICK is just crazy. All jokes aside I'm not really sure. :0

Oh wait. I have had some friends make some good money on ebay. Buying from wholesalers then selling. I have heard of automated pay per click advertising but I'm not exactly sure on how it works and if its even worth it. If you have any web design skills that could get you some money if you play your cards right. Online gambling? Anything fast and easy usually doesn't work though. Good luck

If anyone has a way of legally obtaining money without any input from themselves, they are going to keep the details to themselves.

Be real, Panasonic, and appreciate that getting money for no effort on your part is a very, very rare occurence.