Secunia Software Inspector

ɹəuəllıʍ ʇɐb

My file version of QuickTimePlayer is 5.0.2.15, but when I press to update, it says that I am up to date??

Am I doing something wrong here. :uhm:

What does the Software Inspector say to that?

I don't know why these updaters sometimes say that the product is up-to-date, when in fact it is completely outdated. I would uninstall this old version, then install the newest one from http://www.apple.com/quicktime/win.html. Make sure that you select the version without iTunes (if you don't use iTunes). Then next do the update with Apple Software Update thing.

What does the Software Inspector say to that?
I ran Software Inspector yesterday after receiving the email notification. It picked up a shortage of 14 Windows Updates!!! Can't understand that because I've got automatic updates turned on. But, nothing else. :blink:

I'll uninstall the old version of QuickTimePlayer as you suggest, then download the one from your link.

What would I do without you? :flowers: