giveawayoftheday

Gagaman

Seems interesting B)

Giveaway of the Day gives you one free commercial software application every day. What's the catch? Each program is available for 24 hours only, and you must install it the day you download it.

To clarify, the software doesn't expire after 24 hours. Rather, you have a 24-hour window in which to nab it and load it. But once that's done, it's yours to keep. Sweet!

Don't expect to find PhotoShop or Quicken here; the selection consists mostly of games, utilities, and the occasional niche app (like the 3D-album designer that appeared a few days ago). Previous days' giveaways are still listed on the site for browsing and buying, but they're not organized or categorized

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

I used to look at the site almost daily but I never found anything that I wanted to download. I realise that my requirements are limited as far as software is concerned but even so, much of the stuff that was available was of very esoteric interest.

I gave up looking after about six months. It may be different now and worth keeping an eye on.

Perhaps if someone did look regularly, they could post things of more general interest on here.