59 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you find this site?

• Recommendation
    • Google
    • Yahoo
    • MSN
    • Lycos
    • Alta Vista
    • Other Search Engine - (Please Specify)
    • Other Windows Forum Site - (Please Specify)
    • Other - (Please Specify)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest northamuk

Djohn, what the HELL are you on about? or did you post in the wrong thread?

Quote "northamuk kindly let me know where he was, after he left the, "other place" "

I think when CalamityJane, who was already a member here, linked to this forum in an IM to me at dslreports, is how I arrived here. But this was months ago and I really don't recall the exact details. I vaguely recall answering a thread about a virus infection problem or something of that nature (a security issue}. ;-)

I joined when PCA ground to a halt due to naff servers.  I was looking for a Brit. site though, for when the Pit was sleeping.

The Pit never sleeps moonie , they just idle down they're engines once in a while :D

I joined on the high recommendation from my beautiful Pit mate mmanya :wub:

Oh.. and I knew that flirt Jazzy frequented this board so I had to come to keep an eye on her <_< B)

I found this forum as a result of posts on the PCA forum around the time the games forum was discontinued, I joined here, but when I tried to post I found I couldn't (due I think to the forum moving to another server) even when I was sent a new password I still couldn't access the forum and lost interest. I have browsed the forum intermittently ever since, and now that everything seems to have settled down I will hopefully take a more active interest.

Oh.. and I knew that flirt Jazzy frequented this board so I had to come to keep an eye on her

LOL ! Hi blue. :) Yep, she did post once or twice and then ran off with some guy with an impressive avatar. Slapper. :D

Oh.. and I knew that flirt Jazzy frequented this board so I had to come to keep an eye on her

LOL ! Hi blue. :) Yep, she did post once or twice and then ran off with some guy with an impressive avatar. Slapper. :D

Not guilty!

Guest Ax Slinger

I was invited here by some of the members here who came to the PC Pitstop forums. Sorry I don't make it by more often, but I've been busy working on that, and a couple of other forums... Too many in fact. :P