iPhone multi-city lineblog

Chris

Pratts!

I had an email yesterday from Apple about these things. Fine but, I've never given Apple my email address neither do I have any Apple hardware or software so where did they get the address from?

I want a mobile phone (if that is what this thing is) to function as a telephone. Nothing more than that. I don't want it to play tinny music, take crappy quality pictures or show me TV or films on a screen so small I need a magnifying glass or special glasses to see it.

Pratts!

I had an email yesterday from Apple about these things. Fine but, I've never given Apple my email address neither do I have any Apple hardware or software so where did they get the address from?

I want a mobile phone (if that is what this thing is) to function as a telephone. Nothing more than that. I don't want it to play tinny music, take crappy quality pictures or show me TV or films on a screen so small I need a magnifying glass or special glasses to see it.

Agreed 100%. They are a load of dimwits in dire need of a life.