Scary stuff

Tankus

Programmes nearly 2 hours ...The first hour about the US IRS and the legality of income tax in interesting .....but dry ....

Its not an easy watch

click here

the real nasty stuff is in the second half ...with a bigger impact on the UK ..as I think that we are futher down this road than the USA ..!

BlairBarcode.jpg

I had a commercial radio station on this afternoon whilst out in my playpen. and was suddenly aware how much threatening of the public is done by our pitiful specimens who would have us look up to them as leaders.

There were adverts, presumably paid for out of our taxes threatening dire consequences for benefit fraud, for none payment of TV licenses, for smoking in public places, for road safety, etc etc.

Rule by fear.

Oddly enough claiming benefit for pretending to be a responsible MP (or PM) was never mentioned.