Got A PS3 with online?

kurt_f

If I understand correctly, this is to permit other PS3 users to contact each other.

If this is the case, I ought to say that the Forum discourages any methods of personal contacts being published on the forum pages. This is for your own privacy and safety as it is known that all sorts of undesirables can, and do, trawl the Internet looking for active addresses (of any kind) to which they can post their nefarious wares - and worse!

If you want to contact another forum member, use the PM (Private Message) facility. Even so, please don't use this willy-nilly but preferably by invitation only.

• 8 months later...

Pops playstation network is safe so its perfectly fine for him to ask for network names. Its only unsafe if you give away personal information. And also if he wanted to Private message someone to find out there psnetwork name he would have to PM everyone on windows forrums so its alot esier just to use the forrums. By the way my PS Network name is dustin100100 (no capital letters)