I REALLY need some help and advice!

Squishy435

!) You could use it for giving away £5 notes (£10 Sunday and Christmas).

2) You could start a scheme for collecting old woollen cardigans, via email, for blind women with wooden legs (one leg or two) to pull back and use in the manufacture of a parallel universe.

3) You could offer it for sale on eBay.

4) You could fold it up and put it in a small cardboard box and let it mature a while.

The uses are endless, and some of the ends are useless.

Did you not have anything in mind when you started it?
No, I didn't really have anything in mind when I started it. I was bored, and had always wanted a domain of my own - and now I do, but I have nothing to put on it!

Well....

• What interests you?
  • Do you have any hobbies?
  • What kind of people would you like to attract?

You really need to seriously think about what you want out of your website.

No-one else can do that for you. :)

I really don't think that we can make your mind up for you on this. There seems to be little point in starting such an enterprise with no end in mind. If you follow Catgates answer, I would like some £5 or £10 notes please. :D

• 2 months later...

assuming the picture on your main page is you then maybe make it about your music... or music in general. also dont be afraid to use colour on your website, page after page of black can get boring.

as for specific pages maybe add a blog (whether you write to it everyday or once a month is up to you... but it can let family and friends know what you are up to)