PCA

doug

Any idea what's happening over there. Several posts are complaining about it being gridlocked. Getting fed up with slow response to clicking on any thread so I came here just to ensure it's not my IE/Freeserve Anytime connection. There is at least one thread asking FE what is going on without a response so far. As for searching the Archive - whell? :angry:

The problem is not with your pc, on my system it seems to take perhaps a minute to load over there & I have 1mb BB, if it were 56k I wouldn't bother.

A site I knew was slow loading compared to PCA is now loading faster than they do.

Guest northamuk

I'm beginning to lose interest in PCA, they don't seem to care anymore. They either cannot or will not answer Jazzypop's and my question as to how to search the site. The search just does not work now since they downgraded it.

Not just problems with the site, whoever wrote this news story: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/index.cfm?go=di...69879&forumid=2 needs a lesson in writing the news. This is the second copy of the story to be posted, after I pointed out that the other one didn't make much sense and was a poor story.

Even the copy posted at this moment shows that no-one has proof read it at all, there is one sentence that simply doesn't make sense. Not just the site thats going slow, the workers seems to be lagging as well.

Craig. Well the price of the mag has gone up by 24p? this month. Not sure as I have not picked mine up from "independant" newsagents, give the small guys\galls a chance.

So simple maths 24p x buyers from news agents = ?p.

How many times will they be able to hit the turbo button with the extra dosh? :rolleyes:

ANFAWFOS :D