matthew kelly

Guest ellas

Celebrity sex offences...

...There does seem to be alot of it about. Gary Glitter/ John Leslie/ Pete Townsend/ Matthew Kelly/ Micheal Barrymore and Jonathan King to name but a few. I believe that this case with Matthew Kelly is somehow connected with the Jonathan King case a few years ago...

Are all the celebrities going mad? Is this just the tip of the ice burg? :wacko:

innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....... (Now out on bail)

I have to admit ....Im a bit disturbed about the pages and pages of a "celebs" life ...before they have been tried in court ( not even celebs. Remember that Maxine Carr case of the missing schoolgirl...They were effectively tried and found guilty in the press...before the police even pressed charges......Then when they were found guilty they could have used the sensationalism of the press as a defence for the lack of a fair trail .

I think that the press is going to far ...............................

I sound like a PC liberal....but I dont think that I am.......(bring back hanging)

But does anybody else think that what passes for news in the media is right..?

But then too far the other way by gagging the press...and then the politicians will get away with murder........Its a difficult line to balance on..................................!

innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....... (Now out on bail)

yes I agree tankus,but if hes arrested press have every right to print,sad thing is even if proven innocent mud sticks and he is finished,no more "tonight matthew I'm going to be"

As Tankus says, "innocent until proven guilty".

The press go too far in that they sensationalize (is that the correct spelling?) everything instead of reporting what are the known facts - there's lots of innuendo etc until you are not quite sure what the truth is. They should report such matters, because if someone in the public eye is up to no good then the public should know about it, but they should publish in a responsible and factual way.

mmmbisto

Be reassured - I think most of "the peoples favourites" will be safe.

Mega Stars like :-

Basil Brush

Brian Conley

Thora Hird

So not all of your illusions will be shattered !

Mind, I've always been a bit worried about that supposed "platonic" relationship between Sooty and Soo !

Old timers will also recall the questions raised on the "unusual" practices of the legendary Pinky & Perky.

And I'll say nothing about "Muffin the Mule"

or

the blatant "menage-a-trois" lifestyle of those one-time childrens favourites - Rag, Tag and Bobtail.

:rolleyes:

Guest Shirley_Crabtree
Remember that Maxine Carr case of the missing schoolgirl...They were effectively tried and found guilty in the press...before the police even pressed charges......Then when they were found guilty they could have used the sensationalism of the press as a defence for the lack of a fair trail

Looks like Maxine Carr is facing 2 more charges!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030116/140/dju38.html

awwwwwwwwwwwww

Mr Mouse the invisible thingy of the cheesy holes.

you have gutted me mate

i thought that there was a seaman staines and a master bates :( :( :( :(

well i am off to bed now crying, all my illusions have been shattered.................LOL

madboy33

I wonder if certain Priests/ Vicars are becoming a little 'hot under the colar' (snigger snigger) with all the news of paedophilia cases coming to light after years????

They have been getting away with it for centuries! It is sick and offenders should be "STRUNG UP BY THE YOU KNOW WHAT! ! ! ! ! ! !" :angry: :angry: :angry:

interesting piece in the mirror today,bit shocking 1 in 3 girls abused when young and 1 in 4 boys,the people abusing are well respected people like judges,policemen,doctors,mps,like you say scathy this has been going on forever,with out naming anything or anybody I was called up for jury service a year ago and ended up on a incest case and you would be shocked how the kids were abused generation after generation,the kids growing up and doing to ther kids what was done to them as if it was normal.