Extreme Windows Tweaking: Get Advanced SystemCare Free

bochiman

Advanced SystemCare Free is a Windows software that allows you to always enjoy a spyware(ad-ware) free and an optimally configured Windows operating system for maximum performance and stability, even on computers having modest hardware resources. It has many features not present in the majority of the free to use tweaking utilities such as automatic drivers update, high speed disk defragmentation function, spyware and adware removal tools and many more. For an extensive review, screenshots and a demo Flash movie, check this article.

I think it works well (if not quite as simple to use as the last version) :)

As compared with Tuneup Utilities 2009 and other similar tweaking software, Advanced SystemCare comes with a more intuitive usage mechanisms for beginners and the system backup features are also notable. As a consequence a novice user cannot irreversibly change its Windows configuration if the creation of system restore point at startup is enabled in the application settings. In the same time Tuneup Utilities 2009 seems to consume more system resources as compared with Advanced SystemCare.

My computer is brand new, and I am more than pleased with it. With a degree of caution I did a complete back up with Acronis, then downloaded and installed this utility. I truly cannot believe the difference that it has made to the computer. It almost seems to sense what I am going to click on before I do it. VERY MANY thanks. I recommend everyone to do the same as I have, and back everything up first to be on the safe side, and then try it.

THANKS AGAIN. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have never seen Andsome so enthusiastic about anything; this must be quite something... B)

It seemed absolutely brilliant and made a huge difference. However, I now have second thoughts, and was not too happy about one or two things so it is now uninstalled. :D

• 2 months later...
Interesting, I'd like to try this out. But I'm curious, what did you not like about it? You seemed so impressed with it at first that it's surprising that just a couple little things caused you to change your mind. Were they issues you considered to be serious?

It's a long time ago, but I vaguely remember one or two things fouling up, and I needed my Acronis mirror image to restore everything back to where it was. :D