Bristol - Going To The Fair

Boris

All Formats are having one of their regular computer fairs at Whitchurch Sports Centre, Bristol tomorrow.

Have been there before, but not for quite some time.

Is it still a big one ?

Just wondered if any of the locals - "bvw in bristol" or "mark2" have been there recently and what they think of it ?

Thakks both, I'll aim to get there about 1 then when the masses have gone home for Sunday lunch - freeing up the car park ( and the admission price is reduced :lol: )

last time I went early + had to park half a mile away because of all the cars.

mark2

The usb hard drives were £69 if you didn't get there !

It was even busier than I remembered, even arriving at 1 o'clock, but got the 2 things that I was sent there for (CDRW for friend, + speakers for daughter) for less than 1/2 of the shop price (after a bit of haggling).

Had a bit of a rushed look round, found a few odds n sods I wanted, the only USB drive I saw was 129 about the same price I have seen on the net, Didn't get there early enough for the bargains, but I think I shall be there for the next one earlier tho. :blink:

mark2

The external ones I saw (only 3) were in red boxes (can't remember the name) over by the far wall in the middle. Sure they were £69 but couldn't see too well as there were a lot round that stand !