Microsoft Office 2010

Aouragh

Link deleted - Download Microsoft Office 2010 FOR FREE!

Moderators/Administrators of this forum: I have asked Microsoft about this in their live chat and they said that they are giving it out for free because it is still a BETA version!

I downloaded it and it is fantastic.

You are able to download the Office 2010 beta from the official Microsoft site Here

It is available in two versions.

Office 2010 Home Version

includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and One Note

This version requires a parmanent high speed broadband link when you run it using Microsoft click and run technology.

Not sure what this means - I guess the programme is on the server rather than your computer.

Office 2010 Professional

Includes as above plus Publisher and Access

This version has a 617 MB download and would appear to be installed on your computer.

You need to be registered with Microsoft Live for the download.

I would rather dowmload from the official Microsoft site than indulge in dodgy Torrent downloads of indeterminate origin. Why take risks?

Alpha, beta and RC versions of software are intended for development purposes and, as such, have a restricted lifespan becoming useless a short time after the final version is released.