photo's in mail

lawrence

I try to send pictures in windows live and it tells me that I have to install "live" in the default programs, the only programs that are in there are the following.

Google chrome

Internet explorer

paint

windows contacts

windows disc image

windows media

windows photo viewer

windows search explorer

word pad

How do I do it

thanks

Doesn't give it a link that tells you how to do it?

In my opinion it is easier to place photos online, then send a link to the online album. (E.g. http://picasaweb.google.com/, using Picasa.)

See here for a little album I have recently made, then sent the link to friends and family

They can view it as a slideshow, leave commends, etc. - very convenient!

How can I e-mail photo's to someone's e-mail address?

I have working half the night trying to e-mail personal photo's to a friend and I can't seem to get it right can anyone help me please!

This works for me. Right click on the photo/photos concerned, and select SEND TO MAIL RECIPIENT. I just sent myself a couple of photos, no problem.smile.gif

I don't use Windows Live Mail but there should probably be a button around that says "Add attachment" or something else that includes the word "attachment". If you click this, it could/should/will open a file dialogue box thing where you can browse to the picture(s) you are wanting to send and then click "Open" or "Attach" or something in the dialogue window - and you may have to do this once at a time for all the photos or possibly just hold down CTRL whilst you click the files which may allow you to choose a group of them. Not sure.