I Shot The Sherriff....

Sir T Fireball

and a dozen of his deputies :(

"We were chasing a car when the Americans fired at us," Mohammed said from his hospital bed. "They continued firing for about an hour despite our pleas for them to stop and to tell them we are police and security."

Can't wait to hear the latest round of excuses for this incident.

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticl...76&section=news

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite Firebell's currency of jibe I'll still try to point out , in the interests of truth, anything which serves to undermine his anti-American campaign. His obvious imbalance is symptomatic of a childhood overawed by rock 'n' roll. :D

Despite Firebell's currency of jibe I'll still try to point out , in the interests of truth, anything which serves to undermine his anti-American campaign.  His obvious imbalance is symptomatic of a childhood overawed by rock 'n' roll.  :D

Rock n Roll...another damned plague from the States that constitutes a crime against humanity :P

Can you correct your post to say 'anti-American foreign policies'. You typify those that would chose to live with their heads soooo far up an Americans anal sphincter when all you can do is accuse anyone that opposes US foreign policy as being anti-American. You may succeed in playing to the predominantly US gallery in the Pit with such tactics, but I hope you would have less success in a Brit forum such as this ;)

p.s. I luvs ya man laughing

Let's cut to the nub, Firebell. Terrorism. There's only one nullifying force for it. Terror. You sit on your thumbs and pick up the bits of your mates and I'll support those who go out to kill and terrify terrorists. If the Idiot Bush wants to do the job I'll be there to point out the bits on the map that are no longer required.

One mans terrorist is another mans friend ........

Where did the IRA terrorists get most of their funding and support.....?

Osama needs to be alive , because it suits the US needs ....!

If they really wanted to go after the source , why not invade Saudi Arabia ?

Some examples of why I have trouble with your friends and their foreign policies.

"Unconstrained by any superpower rival or system of global governance, the US giant has rewritten the global financial and trading system in its own interest; ripped up a string of treaties it finds inconvenient; sent troops to every corner of the globe; bombed Afghanistan, Sudan, Yugoslavia and Iraq without troubling the United Nations; maintained a string of murderous embargos against recalcitrant regimes; and recklessly thrown its weight behind Israel's 34-year illegal military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza as the Palestinian intifada rages."

"They can't see why they are hated"

article in The Guardian. Seumas Milne.

Thursday September 13, 2001

America, as a self-identified military big brother, has been harassing much of the developing world for multiple decades. Strongly anti-communist sentiments have seen a departure from Democracy in American foreign politics and an embrace of political fascism... if you are not democratic, or trying to be so, historically the chances are the American government has been funding attempts to take your government out!

"It was the Americans, after all, who poured resources into the 1980s war against the Soviet-backed regime in Kabul, at a time when girls could go to school and women to work. Bin Laden and his mojahedin were armed and trained by the CIA and MI6, as Afghanistan was turned into a wasteland and its communist leader Najibullah left hanging from a Kabul lamp post with his genitals stuffed in his mouth.

But by then Bin Laden had turned against his American sponsors, while US-sponsored Pakistani intelligence had spawned the grotesque Taliban now protecting him. To punish its wayward Afghan offspring, the US subsequently forced through a sanctions regime which has helped push 4m to the brink of starvation, according to the latest UN figures, while Afghan refugees fan out across the world."

"They can't see why they are hated"

article in The Guardian. Seumas Milne.

Thursday September 13, 2001

It's criminal the way America so often mis-uses its power, but equally criminal are those that continually turn a blind eye to such abuses :(

if the people of Iraq & Afghanistan had any say in the matter,

They'll get their chance when the Fundamentalists and Ba'athists are dead. It will simplify the voting process. :D

Oh, you mean they can then decide if they wanted to be invaded by the coalition some 15 years earlier? :blink: (15 years to clear out the Ba'ath party and Fundy's seems about right at the current rate) :P

Most people capable of such decisions were murdered by the Fundamentalists and Ba'athists during the past fifteen years so your question is very abstract. If you include the ghosts of the departed I'd bet on a large majority in favour of coalition action. :D

Most people capable of such decisions were murdered by the Fundamentalists and Ba'athists during the past fifteen years so your question is very abstract.  If you include the ghosts of the departed I'd bet on a large majority in favour of coalition action.  :D

So you are saying......

1) we went in to free the spirits of those who would have invited the coalition in, were they still alive?

2) a majority of those living in said countries would not want the coalition there, if they were given the choice?

This 'abstract' thing must be catching :blink: :D

What's with the burkha smiley? :ph34r:

1) Well, yes, and this is not a concept that will have escaped the attention of coalition spinners. They do represent free-spirited nations you know.

2) That may well be true at the moment but there is still time to kill lots of them , so it won't matter come election time.

I think the term burkha smiley is an oxymoron.

Caught a bit on a news item on Sky ,(It must be true then !) That the US And UK have killed more Iraqi civilians than the number who were killed in 9/11 ,

A round of applause .......methinks ....!......or not......!

what is the difference ....?

If its your family ,just earing a living , or sitting at home.........................

in the eyes of the dead ...

Just makes you feel proud doesnt it ...?