TRUE KNOWLEDGE - An Answer Engine !

MANEMAN

Pretty neat if they manage to keep it up-and-running.

Not only can you feed questions in, you can also update it with facts !

I fed it with the question "What is the difference between a Crocodile and an Alligator?" and it actually came back with an answer. :shok:

The only drawback that I can see at the moment is, - who is adjudicating when it comes down to maintaining legitimate answers ?

I haven't read all about it yet, so I may just be being cynical.

Like I say though, - Pretty Neat.

Find it here: - *** TRUE KNOWLEDGE ***

John.

It looks interesting - however i just fed in several questions and it failed to answer all but one.

It seems to have no knowledge of football eg who won what and when and does not know "what is windows forum"

However - ask it "Who is andsome" and you get an interesting reply

Amazing !!!!!! :clapping:

"andsome" is the nickname of a member of the UK based Windows Forum who claims to be the best looking, most knowledgeable and has the brain the size of a planet.

"andsome Said: - "A lot of spam on there, all sorts of get rich quick schemes etc."

Must say I do prefer a nice bit of Pork Luncheon to Spam myself dear.

Seems to have zoned in on you pretty well though andsome.

I think you may well have to watch out for "Groupies" and autograph hunters the next time you start excercising the talents of your bowels bowls in public.

• 1 month later...

:welcomewf:

I entered that and it came back with this answer:

You asked: my computer is missing the core foundation.dll

Sorry, we don't yet have an answer to that question.

Much of what True Knowledge knows is taught to it by the True Knowledge community; a member of this community may be able to answer your question…

As it was a statement rather than a question perhaps if you rephrased your requirement as a question "True Knowledge" may come back with a better return.

See this link: http://www.trueknowledge.com/q/my_computer_is_missing_the_core_foundation.dll

It is good that people like yourself are trying to keep it updated.

Thanks for the post.

John.