Test your IPv6 connectivity.

MANEMAN

Test your IPv6 connectivity

You can check it out: *** HERE ***

"On June 8 at midnight UTC, participating Web sites will put an IPv6 address in the DNS, so every system that has native IPv6 or a non-automatic tunnel will try to reach those destinations over IPv6. And then we'll really see how many systems that think they have IPv6 but don't are really out there. If you don't want to wait that long, go to test-ipv6.com to see what your IPv6 readiness is."

John.

Even if you get a negative result (as per Alan and me) there isn't a lot we, as users, can do about it.

Don't get panicked into making alterations to your computer system before the necessary updates are made to your operating system (most cases automatically by MS), by your ISP or some rare instances of modem/router incompatibility.

Dear Sir,

We thank you for the enquiry, and regret that you have not yet fully updated to IPv6

For your continued internet access, and in line with EU directives we wish to inform you that after June 2011 that you are pretty well stuck in the cacky (S***) with telephone access only. :(

- Yeah I know Alan ! Total - Bummer man !

If however, you would like to continue to "Surf", or even have a piddling connection to the internet, we will require total access to your computer to enable the questionable searches that we have been tracking on your behalf.

(Muscle studs in leather, - C'mon? :unsure: )

Within the next few days our representative Tony Yosophad Patel Smiff Imbrofavich Referred to in any following text as "Smiffy" or "Big Tone" will try his hardest to coerce you into setting up a "Teamviewer" account, so that we will be able to control your computer.

"Smiffy" ("Big Tone Patel") who is a Microsoft MVP. - wiil ring you, -

-Just trust him and follow what he tells you to do. - He's a Microsoft MVP for Chrisesake ! - An Expert already !

If you dont trust people who ring you, - who can you trust ??????

Be well assured that any monetary contributions that you make, or any promises to be a spammer on our behalf will not be used for anything nasty.

Regards.

Ry Twanker.

For ,and on behalf of:

"Keep the internet clean.twats.co.uk."

(Appearance of sleep, but eyes and ears always fully awake :) )

S'funny you should say that - he rang me, introduced me to team viewer, enrolled me to enjoy hypy six (or was it sex?) and got me sorted. He didn't want any money - but asked me for my banking details and passwords to prove that I was genuine.

I am one happy bunny - the wait to enjoy hipee sex is killing me................... :rolleyes: