Problems answering a P.M.

andsome

I have just answered a P.M. from another forum member. I needed to alter a word. When I created a cursor after the word I wanted to change, the box went white. It took about thirty or forty seconds to revert. This happened every time that I wanted to change something. We seem to have a problem.

I have just answered a P.M. from another forum member. I needed to alter a word. When I created a cursor after the word I wanted to change, the box went white. It took about thirty or forty seconds to revert. This happened every time that I wanted to change something. We seem to have a problem.

So it is you who is the incorrigible Dubaian spammer?:D

I will send you a P.M. When you click on answer, try to create a cursor to alter a word, and see if it does the same for you.:)

Sorry, I cannot understand the term "creating a cursor". Do you mean placing the cursor at a certain position, or selecting a section of text?

P.S. moving the topic into the forum discussions forum.

When I want to edit while making a reply to a PM, I left click to the right of the text that i want to change, then back space to remove the text before typing in the replacement text..

I will send you a P.M. When you click on answer, try to create a cursor to alter a word, and see if it does the same for you.:)

I haver run into these issues with any corrective attempts or "cursors" going askew. I think you are quite batty, old chap.. I do have problems with copying and pasting in an "active" window within IE8. I usually have to highlight the content and use IE Page options to copy and paste. I haven't tried this with any other browser lately. IE9 doesn't share this problem. Niether does IE7 or 6.

I would report the bug but it just might be you and I that experience these inconvienances. So be it. I will conquor. As soon as I learn how to spell.:lol:

I'll report back on this one, ansome. I need a nap.B)