Barcode lines on screen after screen wake-up from being idle. [After r

So my Acer 5742G had barcode like lines on the screen right... I already sent this laptop to be fixed under Warranty (It's only 5 months old) and they sent it back claiming the Motherboard was faulty. It's been back 12 hours and I have the same problem again...

Here is what it looked like before I sent it off on warranty to get it fixed 2 weeks ago:

2608v9c.jpg

Now here is what it looks like 2 weeks later after coming back from repairs:

2pyru6u.jpg

Repairs stated that the Motherboard was found to be faulty and thus it was replaced with a new one.

But I am STILL getting the same problem. It happens when the laptop is left alone for about 15-20 minutes or so. The screen goes black and then when I move the mouse to get the screen back, I see these lines...

Now I am wondering if I have Bad RAM or a Bad HDD... because the motherboard was replaced and I am still using the RAM and HDD that I was using when the laptop died the first time...

HDD Tune:

iqjx2p.png

The only warning is from when I plugged the drive into a Caddy and the cord I used was a bad cord.. otherwise it's fine right?

CPU-Z RAM:

261jksh.png

2dtnpxf.png

But surely neither HDD or RAM could cause this right? This is a screen issue? Or like someone said in the first thread I made, it's a dirty/bad LCD connector? But that was all replaced when the motherboard was replaced...

I must admit though I am getting one odd error. After just simply putting my RAM and HDD back in my laptop after getting it back from warranty repairs I have noticed 1 little weird error. When I connect to my Wi-fi now in Windows 7 instead of showing me 'bars' for my level of reception, despite me being connected it shows the icon with a Red 'X' which indicates that you are disconnected..

Pic:

2db75o2.png

So what's the deal... faulty HDD? Faulty RAM? Faulty graphics drivers maybe??

I am not sure whether to send it back and get it repaired again or not...

After just simply putting my RAM and HDD back in my laptop after getting it back from warranty repairs I have noticed 1 little weird error.

Are you saying that you sent this laptop back for a warranty repair with a different H/D and RAM to those which you are using now ?

If so - why ?

As the machine is almost new you must get it repaired under guarantee. If you attempt to "do it yourself" - even if by a competent professional - who is not authorised by Acer, this will invalidate any warranty and legal redress.