771neil

• 8 months later...

Hello Ian, we all volunteer our assistance. Working life gets in the way from time to time. ;)

I think you will need to provide more detail about your query: for example email client, operating system maybe, where you are attempting to open the email from, etc.

With more information, I am sure someone will try to help. :)

Hi

This may sound silly but how do i personalize my e mail i did it on old pc and old windows but can t find out how to with new pc and windows 7 all i want is to add 2 logos and address web site etc at bottom of my mails

As pops says, it is easy to insert a signature. The following is what I attach to all my e mails.

Please feel free to send this e mail on to others. However, after clicking FORWARD, please DELETE MY E MAIL ADDRESS and all others. It is also advisable to enter all the addresses that you are sending the message to in the Bcc box and NOT in the TO box, this will prevent the recipients from seeing everyone else’s address, and reduce the chances of them receiving SPAM.