Uninstall Linux and install Windows 7

Hello! You have definetely seen topics like this and you will see more if you write it in google. But I can honestly say that I've read almost every post in web that is similar to this problem.

Recently I bought a new laptop which had Linux OS. I had a Windows 7 installation CD at home so I decided to try Linux, but if I'm not satisfied, install Windows 7. Unfortunately Linux (to be more accutare - Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop 11) is not the OS for me, and I began to search through web different ways how to uninstall Linux, and it's a nightmare.

Someone gives an advice but in the next site it appears to damage the computer, motherboard, and can crash everything possible.

I have seen words liek "MBR", "hard drive partitions" and other ghosts (I'm new at computer stuff so it all looks to me like chinese language) that gives me an advice to use command prompt in Linux (to be honest, everything I tried to do with this thing just made it harder and harder). Codes, codes and codes, but no answer I could understand.

Then I found a post which said to insert the Windows 7 installation CD, boot the computer and choose to boot it from DVD. I stopped to do anything at the step when Windows gave me a choice to install the OS at on of 6 partitions, not one of them allowed to install something related to Windows (nfts) files. And the next moment is this - when I'm asking to help, because I'm more than desperate right now.

Already saying THANK YOU to every answer this post will get!

If you're

new at computer stuff so it all looks to me like chinese language
then it would be safest for you to get some "hands-on" assistance in your endeavour - either a computer enthusiast or a professional.

What you are trying to do should be easy to carry out - if you know what you're doing but it is not for a beginner, even if you obtain advice from here.

• 2 months later...