BSOD problems

RubberDucky

I've been getting around 13 BSOD's in the last two months, and i don't have a clue what the cause is.

This is what i've tried to fix the problem:

-Update Motherboard drivers

-Drive error check

I can't upload the minidump here since the limit is 200k.

But I uploaded the minidump here:

http://www.mediafire...t5x55zbrxa2e9mb

I beg of you guys to find the problem. My computer is only about 2 months old..

Hey ! Cap'n Bludgard.

I thought we were not supposed to try and diagnose BSOD's without first consulting "Ace Infinity" Super Hero. kaczorek1.gif

Remember this thread ? http://forums.window...wtopic=49304=

Note: Further instructions will be given after I have reviewed the crash dump, be patient, and don't do ANYTHING while i'm in the review process as solving BSOD's requires patience, and a logical order of operations. If you do anything that I have not asked you to do, you are only puting your own (solar ?) system at risk, because now you're just on your own doing trial and error.(Ace Infinity)

Let's call up intergalctica and see if he will enter our humble universe now that he is needed.

spacecraft.gif

OMFG!

Yeah; I remember the thread and think about it everytime I see a BSOD thread on any forum. I am by far not a BSOD expert (as intergalctica [man, what a freakin' great ride s/he has {Mopar by chance?}]), yet I will occasionally appear to be so with an offer of useless and/or harmless advice.... :lol:

When the supersurealistics finally fall from the ground and split the heavens, all positronics will suddenly frigidactilrate.

Been sailin' alone for a bit now MANEMAN. Ship keeps me afloat and eatin' (w/ swill). Gotta love an old hag....

Edit: My latest BSOD:

Sign-Language-10-576x360.jpg

Scenario. BSOD ? - Perhaps with a non-booting computer ?

The old advertised Snake Oil just wouldn't cut it, or fix it would it ?

Anything that claims it is going to "Registry Clean" is potentially dangerous in the wrong hands, and shouldn't really be used without having, computer knowledge, a disk image of the operating system to fall back on, or at least something like ERUNT to back up the registry first.

There has never been a registry that has required a "cleaning" process.

Some people use this type of tool and stay lucky. - Others dont.

DVD/CD drives that no longer show up in Explorer, (My Computer) Previously installed software that doesn't quite work the way it used to, and software that wont work at all, but not discovered until a month later all because a "Registry Cleaner" has randomly stripped away a few cogs that are needed to keep things running properly.

Everyone has free choice of course, but just saying before anyone new to computing wrecks their PC is all. :)