Thunderbird 17.03

Updated. Got a firewall warning straigt away key logger detected. Had a look at it and found a Test Pilot added and no way to turn it off on drop down menu where we find add ones and options etc.

Went to forum - reply said go to add ons and take it out there.

did that - said disable or remove. I clicked on remove. and restarted as instructed.

Unbelievable - nothing in it at all completely gone. :wub:

Now I have a whole program with loss of all settings files and everything else. :ranting:

So be warned.

Why do they have to keep putting these things on when all we want is to email. Fed up went to hotmail and they wanted to change it too and all want to include the dumb social media - and reports that in fact people are leaving face book and as for tweets well who has the time anyway. :devil:

Now I have to try to find a program that I can use for an email without key loggers and stuff like that.