Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey guys

I am dong some kind of research on how to import apple mail or mac mail to outlook 2011. Me and many others are having trouble in moving mac mails to outlook 2011. I have a huge list of emails in apple mail and want them to export to outlook 2011.

I would like all the possible ways to do this process.

Thank you

:welcomewf:

I would like all the possible ways to do this process.

Hi there.

The following link will give you a fairly extensive list to enable you to carry out the process.

The Apple Path Of Many Ways

Thanks for the reply Maneman. I surfed all the sited and many forums on these sites. Many of the users didn't get what they were looking for and many left the query and never replied back. Some of them have also solved there problem.

On every forum site there are talks manual procedure in which i am not at all interested because i am not technically that much able to do manual stuff to convert Apple Mail to Outlook 2011. There were also talks about third party tools that caught my eye and i developed an interest in them but i was not able to figure out which one is the best. So can you guide me through my puzzle. I have around 4500 mails that are important to me and i want them to be transferred to Outlook 2011.

Thank you

I have recently migrated from Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 with the help of manual method, mentioned below:

Step 1: First of all, close the Apple Mail if it is open

Step 2: In Outlook 2011, Go to File and then click on Import

Step 3: Check the ‘Information from another application’ and then click the right arrow to continue.

Step 4: Now Select Apple Mail and the go to next by clicking on Right Arrow.

Step 5: Select the items which you want to export and click on the right arrow and then click Finish

Like me, other technical users can perform this task. In case, you are a non-technical user then you can try Stellar Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 Converter as an alternative.

My company has been using Mail Backup X for past 7-8 months. A 360 solution to all problems related to mails stored in MAC. you can use it to

1. convert your MAC mails to outlook 2011/15

2. view PST and MBOX files

3. create a mirror to all your your mails.

4. works brilliantly for thunderbird and postbox as well

rest of the details are available on their official site.

we are a team of 100+. trust me it actually saved our professional mails at the worst of system failures

Mail Passport Pro is the solution you are looking for as it is all in one converter tool and migrating different email client file format to PST file for Outlook is easy using this tool. It convert MBOX, EML, OLM, RGE, Entourage, Apple Mail, Gmail, Postbox, Thunderbird to PST files for Outlook 2016 / 2013 / 2011 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 & Office 365 for both Mac and Window. So try it as a free trial version is also available for this tool.

For details: http://www.mailpassportpro.com