Father and Son Keytar

MANEMAN

Ah, reading the subject line: his son?

Yes ! - Correct !

- Dang. -Dang - Dang. :D - for your age, I swear you are growing sharper by the day Pat. - How in hecks name did you work that one out so quickly ? -

- Would you ever consider being a moderator on a forum that had anything at all to do with computers or technology ?

I wonder if now you would please give us your feedback and review of the "Tweaking.com" product that I mentioned as the last post in this particular thread: http://forums.windowsforum.org/index.php?showtopic=50712

What ever is wrong with you.......

Why do have to be such a prat all the time!!

Ah, reading the subject line: his son?

Yes ! - Correct !

- Dang. -Dang - Dang. :D - for your age, I swear you are growing sharper by the day Pat. - How in hecks name did you work that one out so quickly ? -

- Would you ever consider being a moderator on a forum that had anything at all to do with computers or technology ?

I wonder if now you would please give us your feedback and review of the "Tweaking.com" product that I mentioned as the last post in this particular thread: http://forums.windowsforum.org/index.php?showtopic=50712

If you wish you can send me a Private message "Artist" (PM). From there I will present you with my personal Telephone number from where I will speak to you on a few outstanding subjects once I am home from my current travels.

Alternatively you can supply me with your Telephone number. I have no fear whatsoever of those who mock the bereaved, or their words. th_scythe_zpse04d00d4.jpg

It seems to me that you are a well balanced sort of a chap. - A chip on each shoulder maybe ?

As you have self nominated yourself to speak on behalf of Pat, Perhaps you would like to give some informed feedback on the mentioned product of "Tweaking.com" and at least lend some sort of computer based input to the forum rather than the usual negative criticism ? :)

By-the-way. It was an old guy named Peter Spargo who told me that I was the main man when I rodded his drains back in the early 90's. Family humour being what it is, that then transposed into ManemanQ12 @ blahblah.com I've just used the moniker ever since. Why did you want to know ?

Perhaps you will tell me of that, and the mockery made at the time of our family bereavement when we speak to each other on the telephone. - The ball is now firmly in your court and a few readers will be interested in the outcome I believe.

I am being completely transparent by offering my telephone number remember.

John. :hi::flowers:

If you wish you can send me a Private message "Artist" (PM). From there I will present you with my personal Telephone number from where I will speak to you on a few outstanding subjects once I am home from my current travels.

Alternatively you can supply me with your Telephone number. I have no fear whatsoever of those who mock the bereaved, or their words. th_scythe_zpse04d00d4.jpg

It seems to me that you are a well balanced sort of a chap. - A chip on each shoulder maybe ?

As you have self nominated yourself to speak on behalf of Pat, Perhaps you would like to give some informed feedback on the mentioned product of "Tweaking.com" and at least lend some sort of computer based input to the forum rather than the usual negative criticism ? :)

By-the-way. It was an old guy named Peter Spargo who told me that I was the main man when I rodded his drains back in the early 90's. Family humour being what it is, that then transposed into ManemanQ12 @ blahblah.com I've just used the moniker ever since. Why did you want to know ?

Perhaps you will tell me of that, and the mockery made at the time of our family bereavement when we speak to each other on the telephone. - The ball is now firmly in your court and a few readers will be interested in the outcome I believe.

I am being completely transparent by offering my telephone number remember.

John. :hi::flowers:

Off you go again! You just can't help yourself.

We all have problems - we just don't bore everyone else with them!

I'll be gone for a week so you'll have to hold all that vitriol in until then. :D

I'll be gone for a week so you'll have to hold all that vitriol in until then. :D

Rest assured that I have the most pleasant of telephone manner even when dealing with the most unpleasant type of person. There will be no vitriol.

I am pleased that you have accepted my request, and I look forward to communication from you next week then, when we can exchange mutual telephone numbers.

Although I have offered an alternative, It would seem that you would still rather keep your correspondence out here in public, and in full view rather than in private by means of a private message (PM) then ? - Strange. :uhm: - Any particular reason for that choice ?

Regards,

John. :hi:

Although I have offered an alternative, It would seem that you would still rather keep your correspondence out here in public, and in full view rather than in private by means of a private message (PM) then ? - Strange. :uhm: - Any particular reason for that choice ?

Regards,

John. :hi:

No you won't. This has gone on enough. All further correspondence on the forum pages related to this thread will be deleted. What you wish to do in private is entirely your own affair.