Need a Suggestion about a WP Theme?

LavernOniel

Hello Guys,

Just joined this forum and I am delighted to be here. Coming to the point, I am a freelancer Web Designer and currently working on a clients project. I need a small favour from you guys, just wanted to ask your views on the theme
http://nulledirectory.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/test47-377x200.jpg

Anyone here ever used this theme before, if so please share your reviews here.

Thanks in advance:)

Well, I would say we probably need some context - what is the site you are putting together about? What industry/sector?

Also, we may need a bigger image than the one you posted.

You should be asking yourself some questions though, as a web designer: Will my client be happy with a template, not a unique look? What content has my client provided for the site and does this template accommodate appropriately?

By the way, I am not knocking using a template, providing you are not charging clients for boutique work - I use templates from time to time myself, they definitely have their place and there is a huge market for them.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

nulleddirectory is place where you can find pirated software or cracked premium templates or themes for free. If you are professional developer then you can change according to your need and make it own but if you have no coding idea then after some duration you will get issue when wordpress or similar platform update and ask you to update plugins .... So best choice is spend small amount and buy themes from original origin and get regular support and update for free.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...