I installed this to get Arsenal football for hubbie some time back, is works but I was getting download Master trying to download plug after installing it first time - found a way to stop that on program. But now Windows is not happy with it and been on here all the time but I recently had a new OS from M$ as reinstall to cure the problems I have been having and now getting this message only today. It is in roaming seemingly /32 and message comes up over and over again until I disabled Hola. Now it is on my Husbands new Lap top with Win 7 Home Premium too and working but so far no problems with either plug in downloading or windows not liking it.

Has anyone else used this and had a problem? Maybe need to reinstall? I may take it off as don't use it myself but wondered in case it starts up on the lap top.

Bit of background: We get hardly any football or soccer as they call it out here, just on Foxtel and cant just pick Sports and expensive.

Have you got Crap Cleaner on your computer, if so go fire up the program, click on tools, click on startup, find the HOLA program, left click on the entry then left click disable.

Their may be more than one entry, so check the various headings across the top and disable any you find.

If you do not have C/Cleaner, it can be downloaded here, use the free version, not the paid for one.

http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

Have you got Crap Cleaner on your computer, if so go fire up the program, click on tools, click on startup, find the HOLA program, left click on the entry then left click disable.

Their may be more than one entry, so check the various headings across the top and disable any you find.

If you do not have C/Cleaner, it can be downloaded here, use the free version, not the paid for one.

http://filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

Tried that doesn't show up on programs at all. It comes as a extension to Firefox and when I disabled it - up came Hola web page saying uninstall and bookmark to get us back etc.

BTW re filehippo - their download includes heaps of additional programs that you can decline but sneaks in one called Tutor and that is a pest. So no longer use them get Ccleaner direct from Piriform. No mucking about declining nor sneaky programs which do show up.

I use Major geeks too> agree never have any problems with them.

Re file hippo had their updater for yonks but lately their file down loader is the one that snuck in Tutor.

Didn't used to happen as I have my own IDM. and if you use it doesn't most likely why never been blessed :ranting: But their own does for 100% certain. Kept finding this Tutor sneaking around, and uninstalling, then back, and caught it napping on last time used their down loader. As I had been inspecting each update on various programs to see which was guilty, as most do it themselves so one was the culprit and it was File Hippo.

OK :D No need to defend any longer if you use own down loader you have not been blessed.